Our clients come from businesses of all sizes across Ontario.
Here are some of the organizations we are proud to work with:
- Alexandra Marine and General Hospital – Goderich
- Blyth Theatre for the Arts
- Bruce-Grey Roman Catholic Separate School Board
- Canadian Blood Services
- Cancer Care Ontario
- Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital – Petrolia
- Chatham-Kent Health Alliance
- City of Kitchener
- City of London
- City of Sarnia
- City of St. Thomas
- Clinton Public Hospital
- Conestoga College
- Contrans Corporation
- Corrections Canada
- Devonshire Erins Mills Inc.
- Elgin County Roman Catholic Separate School Board
- Essex County Roman Catholic Separate School Board
- Fanshawe College
- Four Counties Hospital – Newbury
- Grace Communities Corporation / Salvation Army
- H.I.S. Investments
- Knollcrest Lodge Long Term Care Facility
- Lambton Kent District School Board
- Lerners LLP
- London District Catholic School Board
- London Health Sciences Centre
- London Regional Cancer Centre
- Meadowcroft Management
- Ministry of Housing
- Mission Services of London
- Norfolk General Hospital
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- Ontario Realty Corp.
- Oxford County Board of Education
- Perth County Board of Education
- Ritz Lutheran Villa
- Sarnia General Hospital
- Sarnia Hydro and Electric Commission
- Sarnia-Lambton YMCA
- Sifton Properties Limited
- Spruce Lodge – Stratford
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- St. Mary’s General Hospital – Kitchener
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Psychiatric Hospital
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
- Thames Valley District School Board
- The Greater Essex County District School Board
- The Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation of the Diocese of London in Ontario
- The University of Guelph
- The University of Windsor
- Waterloo County Board of Education
- Wellington County Roman Catholic Separate School Board
- Wescast Industries
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Windsor Regional Cancer Centre
- Western University
- Windsor Regional Hospital – Metropolitan Campus
- Windsor Roman Catholic Separate School Board
A key strength was their ability to work as an equal team player to provide insightful advice to both the architect and to Conestoga to problem solve and to arrive at solutions.
D. Grant handled the numerous challenges and unforeseen circumstances that typically accompany new construction and urban redevelopment with skill and professionalism.
The personnel at D. Grant Construction Limited have always dealt with every challenge in a professional, courteous and timely manner. D. Grant Construction Limited has always understood the Board’s concern with safety on the job site and went the ‘extra mile’ to ensure the safety of our students.
You held to budget, you met the timelines, you built excellent working relationships on site with everyone, and you had a perfectly clear safety record while coordinating up to 30 trades-people at a time on site.
A strong desire to meet a very aggressive construction schedule was present throughout the duration of construction.
Your team’s willingness to expeditiously resolve issues in an equitable professional manner is the keystone that led to what we believe is an exceptional working relationship between owner and general contractor.
They have the background experience required to deliver excellent project co-ordination, complete with organizational skills beyond compare. Their positive and honest approach is refreshing to see in today’s construction industry.
D. Grant demonstrated a commitment to the project and were highly proactive and professional team players